Home Interiors: Kitchen Inspo

15 January 2017

For those of you who don't know, last year I bought my first home with my boyfriend. It's been kind of a big project for us because we wanted to completely renovate it. It's a very beautiful, old fashioned cottage style house that needed some TLC. The inside of the house looked like it hadn't been decorated since the 60's, so we couldn't wait to bring it into the 21st century!
Unfortunately our little house has taken a lot longer than expected, we originally wanted to be moved in by christmas 2016, however due to planning permission issues, we think its going to be more like summer this year. The good thing is, is that it has given us more time to think about what we want. I thought I would share with you some kitchen inspiration that I have been pinning on my Pinterest. I absolutely love Pinterest! It's genius, a mood board full of inspiration. I check Pinterest nearly everyday and I will always feel inspired. The home interiors are to die for.
I believe that the Kitchen is the heart of the home. Mainly because it contains food, and like most people I love food but also because I love cooking. It's the one place in any home that you can entertain, I want my kitchen too feel warm and welcoming. I personally love traditional style kitchens. We are having an open plan kitchen/ living room and I'm really looking forward to picking out a colour scheme.
I love this colour!


I love these velux windows, they add so much brightness to a room. Definitely considering putting these in our kitchen. 

I love a bit of wall art and this hangry sign would be a funny little addition to the kitchen walls. You can find this witty wall art on Etsy.

Urban style kitchen. I like the hanging lights, they add a bit of quirkiness. 


Coffee Machine - There are loads of amazing coffee machines out there, it depends what you like. I like the ones you can just put the little pods in and press a button. I ain't got no time to be frothing up my own milk!


Range Cooker - I love love love Range cookers! This one in cream stood out to me on the John Lewis website, beautiful and classic. 


When I have finally finished my kitchen (fingers crossed it will be this summer) I will share a before and after so you can see the amazing process the house has been through. I can't wait to be baking cookies in my Catch Kidston apron. 

Thanks for reading. Whats your preferred kitchen style?

Jessica

Disclaimer: All images are not my own and were found on Pinterest or the website provided. 



2 comments

  1. You know what's funny? I've been meaning to get into Pinterest for the past year and this post is the first thing that has actually motivated me to get started on Pinterest because those damn kitchen images are so beautiful!! Definitely want to have a kitchen like that in my house.

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely inspo post! My boyfriend and I are currently house hunting (*cough* square box London flat begging) and I'm so exited to do the interiors! Lauren | www.theyoproedit.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Jessie Glam. Design by Fearne.