Hello 2017 | My Everyday Glowy Glam Makeup.

8 January 2017








Hello Everybody! Welcome to 2017. This is my first blog post and my first video this year. I hope everybody had an amazing Christmas, I had such a lovely time with my family and friends I didn't want it to end. I finally understand why people receive chocolate at Christmas, it's because they need it to survive the January Blues! I am going back to work tomorrow (yes, a bit later than most haha) and although I would love to carry on watching movies and spending the days in my PJ's I'm kind of excited for this year to begin and to get stuck into my blog and youtube channel.
I want to start posting more frequently. I know I always say this but I think it is difficult because I work full time. Realistically I would love to quit my job and just concentrate on this so I could be more professional. However, financially it's not possible, girl gotta pay her bills! but you never know maybe one day....
On that note, I have filmed new video! A Chatty GRWM: Everyday Glowy Makeup. It's a 'natural' makeup look that I have been wearing a lot recently. It's the perfect look for a new year, fresh and simple but of course still glam. Check it out and let me know what you think 



Much love,
Jess

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Jessie Glam. Design by Fearne.