A Chilly Weekend | OOTD

29 January 2017





Waking up in the morning, car frozen and the temperature reading is -1! I think it has been one of the coldest weeks this winter and even though I can't feel my hands I have really enjoyed wearing my black pom pom hat and snuggly mittens. Taking these outfit pictures by the sea in this weather probably wasn't the best idea I've ever had but I love how they turned out so it was worth it. I think layering is key in this weather, my jumper is from Miss Selfridge (no longer in stock) it is such a lovely jumper I've had so many compliments wearing it. It adds a pop of colour and instantly makes an outfit look like you have made more effort than you have. I paired it with my new coat from Zara, I love this coat it's more on the formal side which I like. What I love about Zara is that their stuff looks designer but without the designer price tag. I have basically been wearing these jeans and boots with every outfit, I just switch up the jumper or top. Jeans are Topshop and boots are Zara. I love love love these boots, they look chic and are soooooo comfortable. I know I sound like an old lady but seriously comfort is everything.

Until next time, au revoir!
Jessica


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Jessie Glam. Design by Fearne.